Items tagged with: Fedilab
It means, you will see updates whatever your instance. If there is no blocks, you will be able to interact with these statuses.
I know people started to report it. But... Why the reason is for "payments policy violation"? I appealed for that but I will not re-upload anything for this version.
Don't forget to get it with #Fdroid: https://f-droid.org/en/packages/fr.gouv.etalab.mastodon/
or the version built from sources. Follow @mastalab for links to apk.
Strangely, the paid version is not *currently* affected.
The release 2.8.0 had a lot of new features, you can have a look to release notes here:
You can disable the quick reply feature in settings if you don't like to reply below statuses.
For other questions, let me know.
- Quick reply below statuses: change visibility/emoji picker/auto-completion/switch in full version
- Send voice messages
- New audio player
- Know when it's useless to reply
- Improvement with the admin features
- New images for audio media
- Fix search feature with Peertube
- Some other bug fixes
Thank you to @kasun for contributing.
- Reply directly in timelines (change the visibility, auto-complete feature, switch in full screen, add emoji).
- Voice messages
- New audio player
- Improvement of the moderation features.
- Bug fixes.
More : https://framagit.org/tom79/fedilab/-/tags/2.8.0-beta-1
- Admin and moderation support
* Manage reports (close, reopen, assign to me, filter solved/unsolved)
* Manage accounts (accept / reject pending subscription, warn, silence, disable suspend with all undo functions). The list of accounts can be filtered)
*Send a message by email.
* quick access to an account from each toot.
* account info: creation date, status of the account, ip, local/remote etc.
- Audio ready (listen and upload)
Gabbers work w feds. They’ve had campaigns where they’ve reported sex workers to police and the IRS. They’ve reported nonwhite Immigrants to ICE and the NSA. They’ve doxxed activists and abuse victims. This is not just a ‘free speech’ issue. You’re responsible for who you federate with and who you allow on your platform. Minimizing the threat they pose is just you minimizing your complicity in their violence. We’re not fooled.
Yes, because tags from the api are only in lower cases.
Each time you submit a toot, it will record locally in the database your case sensitive tags for suggesting them to you later (by replacing those in lower cases)
Of course you can manage them (add, edit or remove) in the compose activity.
I have to allow the app to play videos on background too. I will add the ability to upload thumbnails for playlists.
I will remove favorites that become useless with playlists. #Fedilab
The app offers a new filtering feature for followed instances. You can easily switch from one search to another one.
I added an option to disable the bookmark feature.
It comes also with many fixes that you reported.
It has also been improved for Tor users.
Thank you a lot @tom79 to force me to switch, I also replaced many of my proprietary apps with FOSS alternatives and I'm fully satisfied! And thanks to #Fdroid community for this great tool!
It's now charging for its Google Play version while keeping the F-Droid version free of charge, to encourage people off Google Play.
The Play version has a new address:
The F-Droid version remains at its current address:
You can follow Fedilab at:
#Fediverse #Alternatives #Apps #Mastodon
Only Fdroid and the paid version will receive them.
The new version was moved here :
- Display timelines in a list to browse faster (must be enabled in settings )
- Full media without bottom navigation bar
- Disable blurred media (will be replaced with a button)
- Disable long press for storing media.
- Fix the layout issue on timelines with some devices
PS: This release should be available soon on Fdroid